Awaiting you are over 90 km of ski slopes as well as fast, state-of-the-art lifts. Whether an avid skier, snowboarding pro, slope newcomer, or family with children - this vacation will be a winter dream come true for everyone and every ability level.
In Hochfügen, freeriders will find seemingly endless off-piste possibilities, and in the Betterpark Hochzillertal, freestylers can show off their skills on numerous kicks. Other special highlights include night skiing and deep snow ski runs during the winter season.
Directly in the Hochzillertal ski area, there is also a high-altitude cross-country ski trail, which offers an alternative to skiing. Access is located at the Neuhütten 6-pers. chair lift at an elevation of 1,800 m. The difficulty level of the loop trail is intermediate and has a length of 1 km.
- Wimbachexpress cable car with gondola for 10 people, at the summit station "Albergo" viewing platform with restaurant and sun lounge at an elevation of 2,400 m
- Funny slope in the Fun Park at the Kristallhütte
- “Zwergerl Club" guest kindergarten at the central station
- Winter hiking trail: summit station – Marendalm – Wimbachexpress valley station – descent – "Albergo" panoramic restaurant
- Winter hiking path: Wedelhütte to the Wimbachexpress/Albergo summit station